Every week we have a range of different items made by passionate local producers available for pre-order.
You can register your pre-order by commenting on the relevant Facebook post ONLY – the producers use their post to compile their orders. Commenting elsewhere, or sending a message or email may result in your order being missed.
This page is used to keep a list of current offers and links to the relevant Facebook posts. We update it through the day each Monday, so check back for new listings!
You must order on the comment section of the relevant Facebook post for your order to be finalised
Pratik’s #NotJustACurryClub – for collection on Friday 30th October or Saturday 31st October
– Beetroot Chicken Tikka Shashlik marinated in ginger & garlic served with peppers, cherry tomato and onions
– Indo Chinese Paneer tikka marinated in a soya sauce, tomato, ginger & garlic marinade served with peppers and onions
– Vegetable Samosas (VEGAN)
– Onion Bhajis (VEGAN) (medium to hot)
– Dhokla – (VEGAN) steamed savoury gram flour ‘cake’ with a garnish of tempered mustard seeds & fresh coriander
– Hariyali Mughlai Chicken CURRY – mint, coriander & spinach based creamy curry sauce (Mild to Medium)
– Seabass Curry with Tamarind – Sour & Spicy
– Paneer Tikka Jalfrezi – Paneer Tikka served with tomato onion & fenugreek sauce with sliced peppers (Mild to med)
– VEGAN Dal Makhani – Black lentils, tomato & coconut Milk sauce (mild)
– Garlic & Coriander Naan
– NEW Coconut Peshwari Naan
– Long Clawson Dairy Ltd Blue cheese Naan
(Our Naans contain Egg & Dairy)
– Chapattis (VEGAN) from Prince Foods
£2 each (4)
– Poppadoms (6)
– Lilu’s Pineapple Salsa – £3.95 each
– Lilu’s Spicy Pickled Onions – £3.95 each
– SIGNATURE – Mango Mint yoghurt – £3.95 each
– NEW Drivers Pickles Love – Spicy Calypso chutney made with
Mango pineapple & assorted chillies
– Spicy Garlic Chutney/marinade – £2 each
Doughnotts – For collection on Saturday 31st October
STANDARD flavours – £2.25 each
– Salted Caramel (V) Salted caramel frosting
– 🎃Homer (v)🎃 – Vanilla Frosting, Sprinkles (More spooktacular for HALLOWEEN)
– Glazed (V) – Our classic glaze
– Just Jam (V) – Snowdusting, Mixed Fruit Jam
– Red Velvet – Vanilla Fudge, Red Velvet Cake
– 🎃Cookie Monster🎃– Vanilla Fudge, Crushed Biscuits – (more spooktacular for HALLOWEEN)
PREMIUM FLAVOURS – £3.25 each
– Biscoff Billionaire (v) – Chocolate Frosting, Caramelised Biscuit Crumb, Biscoff Drizzle
– Party Ring (V) – Vanilla Frosting, Buttercream, Party Ring Biscuits, Confetti Sprinkles
– Cherry Bakewell (V) – Almond Flavoured Frosting, Cherry Pie Filling, Flaked Almonds
– Mud pie (v) – Chocolate!
– Thicka than a Snicka – Chocolate Frosting, Peanut Nibs, White Chocolate Drizzle, Caramel filling (Nuts)
– 🎃HALLOWEEN THEMED 🎃Mystery DOUGHNUT – chefs special of the week, are you willing to be surprised? (NOT VEGAN)
Halloween Shortbread – For collection on Saturday 31st October
Would you like to PRE ORDER Hambleton Bakery HALLOWEEN Shortbread
Halloween themed cakes – For collection on Saturday 31st October
£9.50 per box of 4 cakes
Each Box will contain:
1 x Cheesecake Brownie
1 x Raspberry & Vanilla Cupcake
1 x Terry’s orange Millionaire
1 x mint Aero Rockyroad
Chouxtique for collection on Saturday 31st October
– Chocolate Eclair – £2.50 each
– HAZELNUT Paris Brest – £3.50 each
– Pear & Chocolate Amandine TART – £3 each
– Lemon TART – £3 each
– ROSEMARY PORK Sausage roll – £2.50
– Mushroom Parmesan QUICHE – £3 each
– Dauphinoise QUICHE – £3 each
– Blue Cheese Pear & Walnut QUICHE – £3 each
– Ham & Cheese Dijon Croissant – £2.50 each
NEW Family Quiche/TART OPTION to feed 5-7 people – £15 – ORDER a LARGE Quiche
🥖🍞 Hambleton Bakery bread & pastries 🍞🥖
Would you like to PRE ORDER for THIS WEEK?
Please Comment on the Facebook post with the following details.
1. What BREAD/baked items would you like?
2. What day?
4. PM us your contact telephone.
Cut off for PRE ORDERS is 48 HOURS BEFORE your first delivery. All orders submitted after this WILL NOT be guaranteed, however we will ALWAYS have some bits available on the counter.
A list of Bakery items is available on this website – click here.
Please try to collect by 12pm on your chosen day.
Pastel de Nata and Bola de Berlim for collection on Saturday 31st October
Traditional tarts and custard doughnuts (Sourced by Rosanto’s who also make the special chilli sauce!)
MIXED BAGS of 4 for £6
– NOTE – Please specify how many of each you would like in the bag –